In this video course the presenter will look at the Mac OS X and how he uses it on a daily basis and has done so for over 17 years. Although the way it looks has changed considerably, the basic underlying functions are still the same.
There are some new ways of doing things too, introduced since the first time he used the Mac OS and he will show you some of these as well.
He will take you through some of the steps that are second nature to him and which may well enhance how you use the Mac OS.
We will look at:
- The System Profiler (under the Apple icon on the top left –hand side of the screen)
- System Preferences and what each of those does, this will tailor your Mac OS use to you personally.
- The Mac OS Dock Menu and the Mac OS top Menu and how you can use them to make life easier.
- How to open and close file windows on the Mac OS
- How to easily open and close applications using Menu docks and Launchpad.
- How to use Apple’s Office Suite and its compatibility with Microsoft Office.
The price includes 90 days unlimited access to the video course and a handout (PDF).